The earliest work in this section dates back to the mid-Noughties and the most recent was completed some weeks ago.
This list is not, of course, an exhaustive representation of my last ten years work. For that see my CV page.
1. Bristol Cathedral : the Abbey Gatehouse south & north
2. Butrint Vrina Plain: Imperial Cremation Tomb
3. Royal West of England Academy : Statuary
4. Bristol Cenotaph : Cleaning of whole structure and remodeling of medallions.
5. Westminster Abbey Chapterhouse: Stone cleaning.
6. Bruton Dovecote: Conservation of stonework
7. Ammerdown House: Plaster repair, redecoration and gilding to drawing room.
8. Butrint : Stoa Church Fresco Conservation
9. The White Horse at Westbury: Graffiti removal and overpainting
10. Table Tomb St Cyriac's Church, Lacock: Repair and rebuild.
(Although I was subcontractor on much of this work I was solely responsible for the daily management of the works
described and myself or employees of mine were the only personnel on site engaged on the works described.)